Bulky household waste collection
Prices depend on the number of items you have for collection. If you live in social housing please contact your Housing Association as this service may be provided by them.
Book a collection
For up to 10 standard items the easiest way to book and pay is online. Please note your items will be collected between 6am and 4.30pm on your collection day.
Enter your Postcode
If you have items not listed in the standard collection or have any special requirements please contact us
for a quote.
Standard items we will collect:
- Household furniture e.g. tables, chairs, desks, sofas, armchairs
- White goods e.g. refrigerators, freezers and washing machines (please secure the doors)
- Electrical items e.g. cookers, TVs, computers, vacuum cleaners, stereos
- Bed bases and mattresses
- Assorted household refuse that has been boxed or bagged (one man must be able to lift one box or bag at a time)
- Kitchen furniture, including fitted units - each unit counts as an item for collection
- Carpets and linoleum: make sure it is folded/rolled and tied
- Bathroom suites e.g. bath, washbasin and pedestal
- Garden items e.g. small items of furniture, wheelbarrows, lawnmowers, paddling pools, rabbit hutches and slides/swings
- Internal and external doors without glass panels.
- Fence panels (please specify size and material)
- Wood and scrap (please bag or tie together)
- Window frames (specify size and material) (no glass)
Sorry we can't collect...
- Heavy garden refuse, including soil, bricks and stones etc.
- Containers of fluid: hazardous household chemicals
- Car batteries - (these can be taken to your local Household Recycling Centre)
- Car tyres
- Pianos and organs: these can be collected by specialist removers who advertise in the Yellow Pages under the heading of piano dealers
- Dead animals/pets: please contact a local vet for advice on disposal
- Central heating oil tanks: please refer to the Yellow Pages for an appropriate contractor to remove the old oil tank for proper disposal
- Central heating boilers
- Concrete coal bunker
- Fluorescent tubes
- Patio or sliding doors
- Garage doors
- Liquid propane gas bottles
- Oil/water tanks
- Tile fire surrounds
- Window glass
- Fire extinguishers: these are not recognised as household waste. Contact a local fire extinguisher retailer (look in the Yellow Pages), who could arrange the disposal, for a small charge.
Please note, this list is not comprehensive. Contact us if you are unsure.
- Items need to be available for collection from 6am on the day selected and accessible (we are unable to enter your property to collect).
- Our team will only take the items that have been listed for collection and are only able to spend a short time at each collection address.
- Payment needs to have been made before collection takes place. The easiest way is to book online.
- We will not make refunds for items not made available for collection and reserve the right to charge again for a return to the original items.