Skip to the Content
My Local Area
About My Local Area
A-Z of Council Services
You are here:
> Advice, Benefits & Council tax
Independent Community & Health Concern
Attendance at Council/Committee and Sub-Committee meetings
Name of Committee No. of meetings No. of
Council 6 6
KEF 2 2
Licensing & Env 7 7
Members Forum 7 4
Overview & Scrutiny 13 10
This represents an overall attendance of 83% of committees appointed to.
Number of meetings attended as a substitute:
1) Stourport Town Council.
2) Stourport Town Council Parks Committee (Chair Person).
3) Stourport Town Council Grants Committee.
4) Riverside Conservation Group (Brittania Gardens) (Chair Person).
5) Stourport Housing Association.
6) Sandy Lane Business Association.
7) Partners and Communities Together (PACT).
8) Stourport Town Council Working Party.
1. Help in housing Elderly through Housing Group.
2. Involvement with constituents on all issues involving Stourport, working in conjunction with officers of W.F.D.C.
3. Setting up Business Associations (SLBA) and Residents Projects (I.e. Brittania Gardens with residents and Head Ranger of WFDC.)
4. Resolving a variety of different problems for constituents with WFDC, Town Council and County Council.
5. Working together with other Councillors, regardless of political leaning, to achieve what is best for Stourport.
I was elected very much as a Councillor who will work hard for the good of the community. Although a member of ICHC, I am not politically minded and enjoy helping and solving any issues relating to Stourport. This I will continue to do.
9 Wesley Avenue
Telephone: 01299 826433
Overview & Scrutiny Committee