|Conditions / Reason for Refusal:
||(1) The development hereby permitted shall be begun before the expiration of three years from the date of this permission.
This condition is required to be imposed by Section 91 of the Town and Country Planning Act 1990 (as amended by the Planning and Compulsory Purchase Act 2004).
(2) The development hereby approved shall be carried out strictly in accordance with
the following plans/drawings:
Site location plan at 1:1250 scale
Line drawing clarifying positioning of sheds
Drawing showing shed dimensions
stamped “Approved” unless other minor variations are agreed in writing after the date of this permission and before implementation with the Local Planning Authority.
In the interests of clarity and in order to define the permission.
(3) The materials to be used externally on the development hereby authorised shall comply with the details shown on the approved plan.
The Local Planning Authority considers these materials to be acceptable.
(4) Only the' main goat shed' as shown on the approved drawing entitled 'line drawing clarifying position of sheds' shall be used for the accommodation of livestock. No livestock shall be accommodated in the storage shed (adjacent to the common boundary with No. 29 Castle Road).
To ensure the development has a minimal impact on the amenity enjoyed by the occupants of the neighbouring property and to ensure compliance with Policy CP11 of the Adopted Wyre Forest Core Strategy (2010).
(5) Before development commences a scheme shall be submitted to and approved by the Local Planning Authority providing for the interim storage of and regular removal from the application site of manure, refuse and/or other waste products. The buildings shall not be brought into use until the works required to implement the approved scheme have been completed and there shall be no storage of manure, refuse and other waste products otherwise than in the approved facility.
To define the extent of the permission, to safeguard the amenity of the area and to guard against pollution, in accordance with Policies CP11 and CP14 of the Adopted Wyre Forest Core Strategy (2010) and Sections 7, 9, 11 of the National Planning Policy Framework.
(6) The existing building to the rear of the site which currently accommodates goats shall be removed within 2 months of the commencement of work on the construction of the main goat shed as indicated on the approved plan.
To retain the openness of the Green Belt in accordance with Policies GB.2 and GB.6 of the Adopted Wyre Forest Local Plan (2004).
This Permission does not confer on the Applicant the right to build on or over land owned by a third party without the third party’s consent. You should therefore seek the prior agreement of your neighbour(s) before entering their land.
REASON FOR APPROVAL
The provision of buildings for agricultural purposes within the Green Belt is appropriate, the sheds proposed are of the smallest size possible to provide the necessary facilities. The buildings would be positioned adjacent to the boundaries of the site, would be constructed of materials appropriate for the location and would be adjacent to an existing entrance. The buildings proposed would have no significant impact on the character, openness or appearance of the Green Belt, the character of the area or the street scene. The proposed building would be considered to offer no significant detriment to the amenity currently enjoyed by the occupants of the neighbouring dwelling.